Klik sini untuk membeli Buku dan VCD Keadilan terbaru !
Faisal Mustaffa's Facebook profile


Bangkitlah Kaum Buruh & Petani
Menentang Ekstremis & Hipokrits!


~ faisal mustaffa online ~


 

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Media Conference Infront of Dang Wangi Police Station



The event was held infron of Dang Wangi Police Station on 22 June 2008 together with NIEI Executive Director, Amin Iskandar and keADILan's supreme council member, Badrul Hisham Shahrin.

Onn 24th May, I was called by one DSP from Balai Polis Putrajaya to take my statement with regards to the police report I lodged.

I gave all my co-operation to the DSP.

The statement was taken at Balai Polis Petaling, Old Klang Road at 1130.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com