Bangkitlah Kaum Buruh & Petani
Menentang Ekstremis & Hipokrits!
~ faisal mustaffa online ~
Sunday, February 24, 2008
...Maka Bermulalah Satu PerubahanSetelah hampir dua bulan menjalankan persiapan dan berbulan-bulan menjalankan persiapan minda, maka bermulalah satu era di mana kempen kesedaran rakyat yang inginkan perubahan melalui sebuah pilihanraya.
Aku akan membantu rakan akrab Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad dalam cita-citanya memenangi hati pengundi Seri Setia (N32) di Parlimen Kelana Jaya untuk membangunkan minda rakyat Kelana Jaya melalui Dewan Undangan Negeri Selangor.
Siapa Nik Nazmi?
Selain dia jiran di Seksyen 14, Petaling Jaya, Nik Nazmi mempunyai latarbelakang yang mengkagumkan.
* Nama Penuh: Nik Nazmi bin Nik Ahmad
* Tarikh Lahir: 12 Januari 1982
* Tempat Lahir: Kuala Lumpur
* Tempat Bermastautin: Petaling Jaya
* SRK La Salle Petaling Jaya
* Kolej Melayu Kuala Kangsar
* King’s College, University of London
* Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), Kuala LumpurEksekutif PerundanganOgos 2005-Jun 2006
* Pejabat Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, Kuala Lumpur/Petaling JayaSetiausaha SulitJun 2006-sekarang
PENGLIBATAN DI DALAM PARTI KEADILAN RAKYAT
* Naib Ketua Angkatan Muda Bahagian Kelana Jaya2006-sekarang
* Angkatan Muda KeADILan PusatExco & Timbalan Ketua Biro Penggemblengan Belia, Wanita & NGO2007-sekarang
PENGLIBATAN PERINGKAT PELAJAR, MAHASISWA DAN MASYARAKAT
* Pembahas Bahasa Melayu, Kolej Melayu Kuala Kangsar, Kuala Kangsar 1997-1999
* Wakil ke Nadwah Kepimpinan Islam, Labu 1998
* Presiden, Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar, Kolej Yayasan UEM, Lembah Beringin, 2001
* Naib Pengerusi. Majlis Tertinggi Pelajar-Pelajar Malaysia United Kingdom (UKEC), London, 2003
* Presiden Persatuan Alumni Kolej Yayasan UEM, Lembah Beringin 2003
* AJK Politik Mahasiswa, Federation of Students’ Islamic Societies United Kingdom (FOSIS),
* London, 2003-2005 Perwakilan King’s College London, National Union of Students, London 2005
* Pengarah Eksekutif, Open Dialogue Centre,
* Kuala Lumpur, 2007 Pengasas & Koordinator, Pusat Tuisyen UPSR Sukarela Desa Mentari, Kelana Jaya, 2007
* Penyumbang dan pengulas di pelbagai media seperti BBC World Service, Channel News Asia, the Edge & the Sun
Selain beliau, aku juga akan membantu kempen Parlimen Kelana Jaya (P104) yang ditandingi oleh Loh Gwo Burne (saksi utama kes VK Lingam).
Loh Gwo Burne lah yang bertanggungjawab merakam semua perbualan peguam VK Lingam yang mendedahkan percaturan dalam kehakiman di Malaysia.
Berikut ialah biodata Gwo Burne:
Name: Loh Gwo Burne
Address: No 11 Belair Condo, Lorong Basong 50460 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 019-232-2222 & 016-260-0000
Date of Birth: 26 February 1974
Place of Birth: London, United Kingdom
To keep moving forward. Be revolutional and evolutional in approaches.
A strong believer in justice and integrity. Fully committed to fighting corruption and crime !
Poi Lam (Sekolah Rendah Jenis Kebangsaan Cina) Primary School, Ipoh
ACS Secondary School, Singapore
University of Hull (LLB Hon, United Kingdom)
China University of Political Science and Law (LLM, Beijing, China)
1. LLB (Hon) degree in Law
2. Masters in Law
1998-2000 Worked as an assistant manger in a Malaysian Company--Malaya Gourmet Co. Ltd., in the food industry in Hebei province and Beijing, China. He has helped the company from the formation stage to its operation. Have liaised with the local officials to ensure the smooth running of the factory and its operation. He has also supervised the office and factory staff, to oversee production, finance and sales.
2000-2001 Worked in the management of a property development company (Dalian Pengda Development Company Ltd) in Dalian, China as an assistant to the general manager. Participated in sales strategy, involved in public relations and liaised closely with government officials in Dalian where Mr Bo Xi Lai, the current China Trade Minister was the mayor (for whom he knows since).
2001-2003 Worked as assistant manager in G-Connect Sdn Bhd, the sole distributor of Gartner Group--the world’s biggest ICT advisory services company, in Malaysia, and simultaneously link up with representative of Gartner in China into market development. Involved in a wide scope of projects, including sales, public relations, office management, and travels to China for businesses of the company. Most of all he has worked in legal matters for the company and have frequent liaisons with lawyers of the company, and helped the lawyers prepare documents for legal matters.
2001- Assisted his grandfather in several high profile legal cases. Through this involvement, came into contact with many prominent lawyers, including V K Lingam, Manjit Singh, V J Kumar etc. Hence gained insight into many Judicial problems.
2003- Currently he works as an analyst for a US/UK chemical market consultant, Harriman Chemsult, which covers the world on PVC, Caustic Soda, Soda Ash and paper chemicals. Primarily in charge of market information, market analysis, writing of market reports, as well as report sales for the PVC, Soda Ash and Caustic Soda market in China. Reports written about the China market are published in the company’s monthly reports as well as on certain websites.
Simultaneously representing family owned companies, Lohmanson Inc. and related organizations in China and in Indonesia for business development.
1. Due to time spent studying in Beijing, and working in Hebei and Dalian thus have gained insight to Business in China and more importantly gained understanding to the networking within the public and private sectors in China. As a result of the Father’s relationship there he has established good contact with senior leaders in China.
2. Being a director of the Lohmanson establishment, have been involved in the company’s
Indonesian business development
3. While working in G-Connect Kuala Lumpur for Gartner, interacted with international experts in the ICT industry. Thus have basically gained insight into the development of the ICT industry structure.
4. While working in G-Connect, participated in many legal issues and court cases the company was involved in. Worked closely with several other law firms.
5. Market research, market analysis and report writing for the Chemical markets in China. Kept in constant contact with numerous large chemical producers, traders and buyers in China, the Taiwan province, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Japan and Korea.
6. Through the family contact, he has also gained close relationship with established people in Malaysia.
Kepada sesiapa yang ingin bersama-sama mahukan perubahan, sila hubungi saya.
Kita tidak ada Jet Sukhoi, kita tidak ada polis menjaga kita, kita tidak beri rasuah...hanya sukarela ke arah sebuah reformasi.