Klik sini untuk membeli Buku dan VCD Keadilan terbaru !
Faisal Mustaffa's Facebook profile


Bangkitlah Kaum Buruh & Petani
Menentang Ekstremis & Hipokrits!


~ faisal mustaffa online ~


 

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy New Year ! Get Your Table Calendar


This is my second last project for the year ! I am in the final stage of editing my short film that I produced... (Faisal - film producer....tak percaya ke?)

Thank God I have survived for the year and definitely the upcoming year will be more challenging.

For those who are interested to purchase the table calender with all the winning photos from the "Works of Freedom" Photography Exhibition which was held last 15 Oct-15 Nov 2008, it is already available. It was exhibited at Galeri Pelita Hati, Bangar from 1- 7 Dec 2008.

If you would like to purchase the calanders, please drop me an email at faisal_angkatanmuda@yahoo.com. I will deliver it to you.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much is the table calendar?

 
At 12:34 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

The price is RM15 excluding postage cost.

Please sms #019-2232002

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com